Be the first to review this product
BMW X3 xDrive20i Luxury
The all-new BMW X3 is a statement of unlimited opportunities and an expression of sheer presence and freedom. From the very first glance, it impresses with its athletic appearance and fascinates with an exciting driving experience. Thanks to partially autonomous driving and the intelligent all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive, it offers supreme ride comfort both on and off the road. It therefore redefines the benchmarks in its class and makes one thing unmistakably clear: there is a great difference in how you reach your destinations.
BMW X3 M40i :
- Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 8.9
- CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 204
Acceleration 0-100 km/h in s (BMW X3 M40i)
Maximum speed in km/h (BMW X3 M40i)
Consumption in l/100 km, combined (BMW X3 M40i)
CO2 emission in g/km, combined (BMW X3 M40i)
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- The fuel consumptions and CO2 emissions figures shown were determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown consider the different size of the selected wheels and tires.
- The CO2 efficiency specifications are determined according to Directive 1999/94/EC and the Pkw-EnVKV and based on the fuel consumption and CO2 values according to the NEDC cylce for the classification.
- For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points