Be the first to review this product
BMW X2 sDrive18i M Sport X
Absolutely unique. Extremely exceptional. The new BMW X2 makes its sporty ambitions quite clear at first sight. Thanks to its bold athleticism, it supplies a dynamic and agile performance that is unrivalled in this class. Coupled with a high-quality interior and many innovative technologies, it is the extroverted protagonist of a new era. Are you ready?
BMW X2 xDrive20d:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 5.1–5.0
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 134–131
5 STRONG FACTS :
- Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 4.8–4.6
- CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 126–121
- Available for the first time with M Sport X package
- Outstanding driving dynamics and powerful engines
- Innovative operating concept and seamless connectivity
Exterior design details
The new BMW X2 follows its very own path – and it demonstrates this too. Its extroverted shape in combination with its dynamic contours lend it an extremely sporty coupé character. At the same time, its impressive proportions and unique innovative design ensure an exceptional appearance. Ideal for all who wish to explore new directions.
M rear spoiler
Panorama glass roof
of maximum torque from the BMW TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder diesel engine gives the BMW X2 xDrive20d illustrated here a direct response, supreme pulling power and thrilling acceleration.
Powerful engines. Direct steering. Optional M sport suspension. High-precision handling that sets standards within the class. For spirited dynamics and lively agility – whether for sprinting or long distances, urban driving or winding country roads. And all of this can be enhanced still further with the optional all-wheel drive system BMW xDrive. It provides the new BMW X2 with outstanding traction and tracking stability, enabling it to take even the tightest corners as if guided by rails. Racing pulse included – for all those who are ready.
M Sport X package
As unseen as the BMW X2 itself: the premiere of the M Sport X package. Optically, it is inspired by rallying, which makes the exterior design elements in “Frozen Grey” visible from afar due to the their strong contrast with the body colour. They are located at the front as well as on the side and rear. Inside, M Sport X specific details further underline the already sporty X character of the BMW X2.
- M Sport X exterior package including front apron with insert in Frozen Grey metallic, specially designed air inlets and side skirts in Frozen Grey metallic with inserts in the body colour, wheel arch trim, claddings and rear apron diffuser insert in Frozen Grey metallic
- 19” M light alloy wheels Y-spoke style 722 M with runflat tyres, alternatively 20” M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 717 M with runflat tyres
- Lowered M Sport suspension, alternatively lowered Dynamic Damper Control, or standard suspension
- BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line, alternatively BMW Individual Exterior Line Aluminium satinated
- M logo on the sides
- Exclusive paintwork in Misano Blue metallic; other paintworks available
- M rear spoiler
- The following equipment is optional: 20” M light alloy wheels 717 M with runflat tyres, Dynamic Damper Control, M rear spoiler, Misano Blue metallic
- M door sill finishers front and M driver footrest
- Sport seats for driver and front passenger in cloth/Alcantara combination ‘Micro Hexagon’ with yellow accent and in exclusive M look, alternatively in cloth/Alcantara combination ‘Micro Hexagon’ or Leather ‘Dakota’ with perforations in Black with Blue accent; other upholsteries available
- M Leather steering wheel
- BMW Individual headliner Anthracite
- Interior trim finishers Aluminium Hexagon Anthracite, alternatively interior trim finishers Aluminium Hexagon with highlight trim finisher Blue matt or Aluminium Hexagon with highlight trim finisher Pearl Chrome; other trims available
- Shortened gear lever with M logo
- Exclusive LED optical fibre in the door trims
- Car key with exclusive M logo
- The following equipment is optional: Leather ‘Dakota’ with perforations in Black with Blue accent; Shortened gear lever with M logo only available with manual transmission
CHALLENGING THE DAILY ROUTINE
There’s very little that can hold back the BMW X2. And particularly so when equipped with its numerous accessory options. Whichever routes it takes: it is prepared for everything. Experience its high-quality and practical accessories – so that you too can challenge the daily routine.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
The values of fuel consumptions, CO2 emissions and energy consumptions shown were determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the current version applicable. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model and may vary during the configuration.
The CO2 efficiency specifications are determined according to Directive 1999/94/EC and the European Regulation in its current version applicable. The values shown are based on the fuel consumption, CO2 values and energy consumptions according to the NEDC cycle for the classification.
For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“.